Monday, May 02, 2005

Listy goodness

Found at A Small Victory:

"Guy" movies that I, a woman, love:

  • The Dirty Dozen
  • Kill Bill Vol. 1
  • Major League
  • The Hunt For Red October
  • Highlander
  • Reservoir Dogs
  • Big Trouble in Little China
  • Zulu
  • The Terminator
  • Pulp Fiction
  • The Matrix

"Chick flicks" that I, a chick, do not like:

  • Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood. For the most part, I don’t watch chick flicks, so I can’t come up with a whole list of ones I don’t like. But, I hated this movie so much, I mean hate with a capital HATE, that for me it IS the list.

Movies that I, as a hardened, cynical, unfeeling, soulless person tend to break down in tears while watching:

  • The Quiet Man
  • Armageddon
  • Always
  • Big Fish
  • The Patriot
  • Return of the King
  • Babylon 5: In The Beginning (the part where Delenn freaks out at the start of the Earth-Minbari War)
  • The Wedding Singer (the end, on the airplane. With the song. Shutup.)