Friday, January 19, 2007

Oooooh, shiny!!!

I have this tendency to find something cool and get obsessed with it, hence about 25 unfinished projects and hobbies around my house. My latest thing is Bento. I don't know why, if I had to guess I would say it's because it appeals to my artistic and creative side. Plus I've taken an interest in making every day life more fun, and what could possibly be more fun than a Hello Kitty Bento Lunchbox? What, I tell you?!?! Cute food! It's freaking adorable! And so is this girl, though she has a kind of little-bit-too-much-Prozac manner about her, but hey. "Bentooooo T-Veeeee!" I'm hooked. The question is, will I ever actually make any bento? Will my next party feature little cheese slices and vegetables cut in flower and star shapes? Will my scrapbooking punches and scissors be washed and converted to nori shape makers? Keep tuning in to find out!