Friday, November 18, 2005

Multiple Pie Moments....

I had another great pie day today! It first started with another trip to Erie County Farms, where the 99 cent sale continued. I just missed getting the elusive Coconut Cream Pie, but pumpkin is now covered for Thanksgiving. This was especially appreciated by the heir to the throne, as he really likes pumpkin.

Then, the joy continued at my speech class. Tonight my students presented demonstration speeches, otherwise known as 'Great Recipe Night' because most present how to cook items. Of course, they bring samples for further evidence of their prowess. Class was not as well attend as it should have been, but several cheesecakes were in the mix. They were all pie-plate contained, and very delicious.

Life is truly good when based on the little things. Little things like pie....Maybe sometime soon I can blog about more 'important' matters, but right now Pie is a higher priority.